About Imagine 123
Imagine 123 offers you business information to succeed online and offline.
Learn about promoting your business, how to make money, selling, advertising, SEO, and affiliate marketing.
Posted by Filed Under Working from Home with No Comments
These 5 tips we’ve learned over the years should help you to work from home very effectively! Working from home is different than working in the office, so these techniques will help you manage those differences.
- Make sure to get the latest computer equipment and software. This way, you’re prepared as much as or more than anyone else.
- Have a set work space. This will help ensure you feel that there is a clearly set office for you.
- Always be available during set office hours.
- Set up as many video conferences as possible to make it feel like you’re in the office.
- Set times for home tasks such as laundry. Don’t do laundry during working hours, but there is no problem doing so on a scheduled work or lunch break.
Posted by Filed Under Google Tools with No Comments
Google Analytics is free for any Gmail user to sign up for. There are many benefits as well as some drawbacks to Google Analytics. Here are the top five reasons we feel using Google Analytics is beneficial.
1. Most importantly, Google Analytics is free. This means a lot of users use Google Analytics around the world.
2. Google Analytics is very easy to use. After spending a few minutes setting up your website in Google Analytics, you’ll have a piece of code to install in the footer section of all pages. If you’re using a blog or CMS platform, this will probably take less than five minutes to install and verify.
3. With so many people in the world using Google Analytics, there is a lot of support on the Web. Not only has Google posted quite a bit of information to help you use Google Analytics, but many users have provided help as well.
4. There is not a very long delay in seeing your data. You can actually see part of your data through today and pretty much get close to seeing real-time information as well.
5. In Google Analytics, you can track goals, look at a site overlay, see traffic sources, view detailed information about your content, and so much more. Obviously there are quite a few tools to analyze your traffic, conversions, and other information so that you can improve your website over time.
Posted by Filed Under Clickbank, Making Money with No Comments
You probably didn’t know this, but you can make a lot of money on autopilot. A lot of time can be wasted writing articles and posts on the Internet trying to make money. There are also a lot of programs which promise affiliate commissions, but then you don’t make any or much money. Using ClickBank the right way, it is possible to make hundreds or thousands of dollars per day. Using the right techniques, you can get lots of traffic from Google on your websites with people buying items you feature from ClickBank. You won’t need to rely on Google ad words, Yahoo! Search Marketing, or social media.
Each website you build will only take a couple of hours to set up, and those that turn out the best can pull in up to $300-$1500 per month for years to come on autopilot. The first step is to pick a winning ClickBank product which will make money. The second step is to fill the site in a way that will convert with the right elements. The third step, and of course the best, is to collect paychecks ongoing.
The benefit of this process is that you don’t need prior experience, a product, technical skills, start up money, tons of time, social media, or PPC skills. Learn more about the steps to succeed with this process here. Enjoy the extra income.
Posted by Filed Under Amazon, Books, Magazines with No Comments
Here are the top 3 pages on Amazon.com to find best selling small business, entrepreneurship, affiliate, computer, and technology books plus magazines.
Amazon Book Best Sellers in Computers & Technology
This page features Amazon best sellers about Apple, business, databases, home computing, photography, graphic design, mobile computing, programming, Web development, and more.
Amazon Book Best Sellers in Small Business & Entrepreneurship
This page features Amazon best sellers about entrepreneurship, home based marketing, and new business enterprises.
Amazon Magazine Best Sellers in Computer & Internet
This page features Amazon best sellers about Apple, business, computer science, databases, graphic design, home & office, programming, software, Web Development, and more.
Posted by Filed Under Mobile Devices, Mobile Tools with No Comments
iPhones and Android mobile devices have come a long way and have a long way to go. It would be nice to dictate to the phone on the way home, linked to the car and using car microphones. Then when home the mobile device could access the kitchen to have dinner prepared. Of course, these phones being mobile, actually no need to plug things in. Wireless signals can be transmitted where needed. Remember Jarvis in Iron Man? That could be the mobile device, accessing more computing power as needed when home or in be car, and when out and about accessing the cloud or home network.
Currently the mobile devices we use can sync with home computers and access the cloud. But, why not have their capabilities and ease of use expand when we are near additional computing power we own, errands that need to be done, and tasks where we could use assistance.
Posted by Filed Under Mobile Tools with No Comments
It has been terrific that Apple and Android phones have been squeezing more features into phones over the years. Mobile phones have become part phone, part computer. We’re somewhat excited about he iPhone 4S having more processing power, a better camera, and other enhancements such as cloud ease of access. We’re very excited about Siri, Apple’s artificial intelligence assistant for iPhone 4S owners. Siri does seem revolutionary in what it can do with dictation, calendars, and more. But, it is just a start. Eventually Siri, or something created by a competitor, will need to be smarter and more personalized. It will need to be half AI frend, and half personal assistant. It will need to learn not just voice style but about the user.
Posted by Filed Under Social Media with No Comments
Which is the perfect social media platform for your company? It is the one you will use. If a user goes to your Facebook, twitter, YouTube page… or blog and nothing is happening, it will be tough to get them to return. If you can consistently have team members write useful information for all of these channels, great! If not, the channel will die a slow death.
Our recommendation is find a purpose for every social media channel you launch, and stick with it over time. Get to know your users, get involved, present offers and coupons, and make it worth subscribing!
Posted by Filed Under Internet Marketing, Social Networking with No Comments
Facebook is the most popular social networking Website, with more than 600 million users worldwide. This private company, with over 2000 employees, is located in Menlo Park CA as of June 2011. Launched in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook is a world leader in the social networking space.
Facebook is terrific for reconnecting with old friends, colleagues, and classmates. Facebook users can create their own account with username, password, and personal information. Users can find and connect with friends, play games, create a personal profile, send messages, read notifications, and “like” companies, groups, and various pages to stay connected with them.
Companies can advertise their business on Facebook.com by creating their own pages, campaigns, and paying for ads. Although company pages and campaigns are often successful on Facebook with strategic work, advertising on Facebook doesn’t work for all companies (depends if there is a product / service that targeted Facebook members want to use).
Visit Facebook.com here.
Posted by Filed Under Social Networking, Social Websites with No Comments
Here are three tips from our experience on choosing a social networking Website:
1. Define your purpose. If you want to find old friends or join groups, sign up for Facebook. If you want to connect with other professionals, sign up for LinkedIn. If you want to see or share quick updates as they happen, join Twitter.
2. Not every social networking Website does everything. If you want to connect with others that have a common interest, you may need to select a specific social network out of thousands of options.
3. Test a number of social networking Websites. You’ll find each has unique benefits.
Posted by Filed Under Uncategorized with No Comments
I’ve had conversations with clients in the past who were sure that advertising with Google AdWords would give them an organic SEO boost as well. This is not the case, and has been verified on Google’s site this year. The only ways that a Google Adwords ad can help with additional traffic ar when someone clicks on the ad or reads the URL on the ad and then enters it in the browser by hand.
« Older Entries